Cumin Spiced Chicken #2.
You can cook Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cumin Spiced Chicken #2
- Prepare 4 of chicken legs.
- You need 1 T of cumin.
- You need 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 t of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of dried minced onions.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of vegetable oil; as needed.
Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 step by step
- Cover chicken with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 35-40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°, flipping once halfway during cooking..
- Variations; Paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix, peanut oil, mojo crillo, mole, roasted coriander seed, fennel seed, celery seed or salt, white pepper, peppercorn melange, dried epazote, dried cilantro, lemon, lime, ginger, pineapple juice marinade, corona, modelo, rum, pecan crust, cotija, salsa, ground jalapeño powder, chile powder, cayenne, turmeric, cardamom, ghee, parsely, sumac, clove, allspice,.