Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas). Lauki ke dhokle or bottle gourd dhoklas are a vegetarian culinary dish that is served as a main course or as a side dish. This dish is majorly found in the. Friends , dudhi ( bottle gourd ) is known as HEART HEALTHY food , plays very important role for our good health. નાના મોટા બધા ને માટે દુધી ખાવી બહુજ જરૂરી છે. તો બનાવો આંગળા ચાટતા રહી જાવ તેવો ઓળો-Lauki Bhartha- Dudhi No Olo. દૂધીના ઢોકળા-એકદમ પોચા અને સ્વાદિષ્ટ બહુજ સરળ રીત થી ઝટપટ બનતા- dudhi na dhokla- bottle gourd dhokla. ફરાળી ઢોકળા- Farali Naylon Dhokla-Samavat dhokla.
Yesterday, my maid gave bottle gourd to me. I did not know what to cook and how to cook this. Then I asked her and tried this one. You can have Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas)
- It’s 1 cup of bottle gourd (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina/white rava.
- You need 1/2 cup of chickpea flour/ besan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt/curd.
- It’s 1 – inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida/Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Eno/fruit salt/baking soda.
- You need Few of sprig of curry and coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds(we can sesame seed also).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s as required of Salt and oil.
It came out very well and this dish goes well with chapathis or rotis. Also bottle gourd (dudhi/lauki) makes the base of this dhokla. The steamed muthia dhoklas are eaten along with some vegetable This is an Instant Muthia Dhokla recipe. Contrary to its counter part the batter of muthia dhokla does not have to be fermented.
Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) step by step
- Peel of the skin and chop the bottle gourd to cubes. Take a mixer grinder add ginger, green chilli and chopped lauki, grind without water and make paste..
- Take a bowl add rava, besan flour, Beaten curd and lauki paste with dry spices, salt and sugar. Mix all the ingredients with little water and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Heat a steamer/idli cooker, grease the bowl/plate with oil. Add Eno salt/fruit salt to the bowl mix quickly transfer to plate steam. Add the bowl to the steamer, heat on medium flame for 15 -20 minutes..
- Check dholka is cooked with toothpick. Now slowly transfer to plate. Add Tadka items,green chilli, curry leaves and grated coconut with on dhokla. Serve with favorite Chutney and cup of tea..
Doodhi Muthia recipe, Dudhi na Muthiya, How to make lauki muthiya recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Muthia is a fist-shaped steamed snack that's much-loved by the Gujarati. Doodhi and onions when combined with semolina and whole wheat flour and. Bottle gourd curry, lauki sabzi or dudhi sabji is something I that make more with bottle gourd other than the dal. This lauki sabzi is very easy, simple and made with minimal ingredients and it goes well with roti, paratha or with dal-rice, rasam-rice etc.