Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables. Easy Baked Salmon with Herb ButterYummly. A dinner for one, easy to make baked salmon with vegetables. Our Easy Baked Salmon is a complete meal in one pan.
Combine vegetables with herbs and seasonings. Spray large piece of foil with non-stick spray. Carefully open one of the packets. You can have Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 of bunch thin asparagus.
- It’s 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard dressing.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of cucumber yogurt or favorite garnish.
Really, making this couldn't be easier! Place the salmon skin filets side down (if there's any skin) in the middle of the pan, put vegetables on each side of the salmon. I used about three handfuls of petite. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe!
Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables step by step
- Gather your ingredients.
- Pre-heat your Oven to 400°F..
- Layer the bottom of the pan with the asparagus , drizzle with butter..
- Place the salmon fillets on top, brush honey mustard dressing on top..
- Add your cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in your oven for 17-20 mins, until salmon is fully cooked, you can check the thickest part..
- Top with favorite sauce (Greek Yogurt with cucumbers) and serve..
It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. Make delicious & EASY baked salmon foil packets in the oven or salmon foil packets on the grill. The vegetables are done when you can pierce them easily with a fork. However, I recommend using the salmon as the main sign of doneness for salmon foil packets with. Not sure if you've noticed, but I've been obsessed with quick and easy sheet pan meals recently.