Easy Hake and Greens.
You can cook Easy Hake and Greens using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hake and Greens
- Prepare 2 of x chunky hake fillets.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 150 g of finely chopped chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans.
- You need 2 of leeks finely sliced.
- It’s Half of a cabbage thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Easy Hake and Greens step by step
- Preheat 1 tbsp olive oil over a medium heat. Fry the finely chopped chorizo and onion for 5 minutes until browning..
- Meanwhile Turn on the grill to 200 degrees. Place the fish on a foil lined baking tray. Season the fish, sprinkle with smoked paprika and drizzle olive oil. Grill the fish for 5 minutes..
- While the fish is grilling, add the chilli to the chorizo and fry for one minute. Then add the leeks, cabbage and beans. Season and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove the fish from the grill, plate up and enjoy the quickest mid-week meal..