Espresso Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Espresso Crusted Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 C of espresso powder.
- You need 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 t of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 t of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 T of turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- You need 2 t of brown sugar.
- Prepare of evoo; as needed.
Espresso Crusted Chicken step by step
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with everything except honey and turbindao sugar. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Pour honey atop chicken and sprinkle turbinado sugar during last 5 minutes of baking..
- Variations; Ground coffee beans, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed nut topping, mustard, ground jalapeño powder, cayenne, mole, cumin, herbes de provence, lavender.
- Optional: Serve with almond pesto.