hamburger stuffed potato skins. Creamy cheesy fluffy potatoes with crispy bacon – all baked in a crunchy potato skin. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food.
It's midweek and you can't be bothered to cook something – it happens to all of us! This recipe takes some already cooked jacket potatoes and combines them. Missy Chase Lapine The Sneaky Chef. You can cook hamburger stuffed potato skins using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of hamburger stuffed potato skins
- You need 1 lb of hamburgar.
- It’s 4 bunch of potatoes.
Remove potatoes from the oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving some potato in the skin to keep shells intact. Generously rub each potato with olive oil then lightly salt entire potato. Fill each potato skin to the rim with the ground beef mixture.
hamburger stuffed potato skins instructions
- fry hamburger, then drain..
- bake potatoes until completely done..
- scoop out guts of potatoes, put in bowl. add your own seasonings to taste. I put butter, sour cream and salt an pepper..
- spoon hamburger meat into potato skins..
- put potato guts on top..
- add more cheese on top, then put into oven to melt, about 15 MIN..
- this is my first recipe, so work with me people:). This is the way I made mines, but you can adjust accordingly. I made these and didn't see the recipe on here so I added it. I'm open to discussion..
Spoon mashed potatoes on top of each filled potato then top them with the shredded cheese. These easy baked potato skins are deliciously crispy with a garlic buttered exterior and then fully loaded with bacon, cheese and green onions! #spendwithpennies #potatoskins #appetizer #easyrecipe #easyappetizer #homemade #bakedpotatoskins #bakedappetizer #potatoskinsrecipe #snack. Divide meat mixture among potato skins and top with mashed potatoes. This easy stuffed potato skins recipe makes seasoned spuds with crispy exteriors, smoky bits of bacon, and loads of I only watch football so I have an excuse to make (and eat) this Stuffed Potato Skins recipe. Oh, sure, I prepare and serve a bunch of other snacks throughout football season, but.