Irish Potato Bake.
You can cook Irish Potato Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish Potato Bake
- Prepare 2 lb of pork sausage.
- It’s 6 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion-blended.
- Prepare 1 2/3 lb of desired cheese-I used Irish cheddar.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 large of mushrooms-optional.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of dill, curry powder, season salt, and parsley to taste..
Irish Potato Bake step by step
- preheat oven to 350*.
- slice potatoes and boil until just tender. set aside.
- cook sausage thoroughly and drain.
- mix sausage, seasonings except salt and pepper, and ricotta together and line 9×13 with mixture..
- sprinkle on cheese if shredded or line meat mixture with 1/2 the cheese..
- top with sliced potatoes, salt, and pepper..
- top with the rest of the cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly..