Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor! Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – Cheesy Potatoes – Easy Recipes. Potatoes are comfort food for any day of the week.
An EASY to Make Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe! Double baked and stuffed, russet potatoes, cooked with Bacon and with Cheese! Russet potatoes (Idaho) are baked in the oven, until tender. You can have Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes
- It’s 4 large of Baking potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 oz of Grated cheddar cheese (preferably made in WI :P).
- You need 1 packages of Real bacon pieces (2.8 oz).
- You need 2 tbsp of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried parsly.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
This Easy Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes recipe only requires a few ingredients and makes a delicious side. Double Stuffed Taco Potatoes are loaded with ground beef taco filling, onion, sour cream, and cheese. Bacon Cheese Burger Twice Baked Idaho Potatoes ~ A hearty dinner that everyone will love. This easy dinner recipe combines the flavors of chicken fajitas wrapped up in a creamy sweet.
Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Pierce taters all over with a fork. Line a plate with paper towel, place potatoes on plate and cover with damp paper towels. Microwave 12-15 minutes, or until soft..
- Preheat oven to 500?F. Line baking tray with foil. Place milk, butter, salt, ranch 1/2 cheese and half pouch of bacon in large bowl..
- Halve taters. Using a potholder to hold potato (because those bad chickens will still be hot), carefully scoop flesh into ranch mixture. Mash with a potato masher until combined. Use electric mixture until smooth..
- Place reserved skins on tray. Stuff ranch mixture into skins and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 6-8 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with garlic salt and parsley.
- I use a cookie scoop to stuff the skins. You can also omit the electric mixture portion if you like lumpier mashed potatoes..
Add cheese, crumbled bacon and Hidden Valley® Jalapeño. Technically, all you really need is potatoes and whatever you want to mix in with them. However, some flavor combinations are amazing, and deserve to be (This is where the double bacon comes in.) Roll them around with your hands to make sure they are completely coated. Put in the oven and cook until. Yes, you do need to double the water amount, but keep the.