Karela (bitter gourds) boat Dussehra. Did you know that bitter gourd or karela is not a really vegetable but a fruit? Here are some crucial benefits of drinking bitter gourd juice. • How Bitter gourd karela (کریلا) farming is profitable for small farmers? Healthy Bitter Gourd Curry by Grandma and Daughter
Karela or Bittergourd cooked in spicy, sweet and sour masala. Karela sabzi or karlyachi bhaji is a simple yet delectable recipe which requires less effort. Karela is a bitter gourd popular in India. You can cook Karela (bitter gourds) boat Dussehra using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Karela (bitter gourds) boat Dussehra
- You need 8 of medium size karela.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dhana jeeru powder(cumin and coriander seeds).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of jaggery.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
It's made into a sweet and sour side dish called khata mettha karela, often served with hot chapatis. All of these ingredients create a sweet and sour combination, bringing a unique flavor to the table, and helping to balance out any bitterness from the bitter gourd. Momordica charantia (colloquially: bitter melon; bitter apple; bitter gourd; bitter squash; balsam-pear; with many more names listed below) is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae. Bitter gourd or karela (in India), is a unique vegetable-fruit that can be used as food or medicine.
Karela (bitter gourds) boat Dussehra instructions
- Remove skin from karela and cut them length ways in half and remove seeds. In a pan par boil karela adding salt to water. Remove and drain all water and pat dry. Mix the rest of the ingredients and fill the karela halves and garnish with cherry tomatoes. In a preheated over bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Enjoy karela boat..
Bitter gourd or karela might have gained negative reputation because of its extreme bitter and unpleasant taste but it is also considered as a valuable vegetable and. Karela ( bitter gourd) : Anyone who has just been detected with diabetes is advised to eat karela by all. Many studies have shown that they contain insulin like substances which help to keep blood sugar under control. Moreover the carb count of this gourd is also low. A wide variety of karela bitter gourd options are available to you, such as cultivation type, type, and part.