You can cook "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato)
- Prepare 80 g of Plain flour.
- You need 4 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 50 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Water.
- It’s 200 g of Red bean Paste (Bean jam, smashed type).
- You need 40 g of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate pen (Brown).
"Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) step by step
- Chop sweet potato and steam them. (heat them at 500W for around 4min. in a microwave oven) Mix them into the bean jam and divide them into 12 and make them round..
- Make dough. ≪Please refer to "Komugi-Manjyu" USAGI (Rabbit) ", from 2 to 8.≫ Mix the sugar & water in a bowl. Mix the flour and the baking powder and put them into the mixture(sugar + water). Mix them, stretch and fold the dough several times. Pull it together. Divide the dough into 12. Wrap the bean paste balls with the dough. Make them round..
- Write one Kanji text on the top of each with a chocolate pen. (Please try to write your favorite one!) Put them in a steamer. Spray water..
- Steam 10minuite over high heat..
- It's finished!.