Mike's BBQ Baked Beans.
You can have Mike's BBQ Baked Beans using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Baked Beans
- It’s 4 (14 oz) of Cans White Navy Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [or, more or less to taste – se.
- It’s 1/2 Pound of Fried Bacon Or Fried Side Pork [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG White Onion [rough chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey [more if your Irish].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Cloves Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Bell Pepper [chopped – any color works but i usually use.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [more if you'd like].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Mike's BBQ Baked Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Chop your onions, bell pepper and garlic..
- Fry your bacon, drain on paper towels and rough chop..
- Mix everything together and bake for the 45+ minutes covered..
- Let beans rest for 5 minutes. Stir and serve beans hot. This photo below is another students submission. That will explain the difference between the photos. Isn't that pretty tho!? Anyway, enjoy your sweet taste of Summer!.