Mix Dal Handvo. .mixed dal handvo with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and tasty mixed lentil vegetable cake recipe from the popular gujarati cuisine. it is generally prpeared from lauki or bottle gourd. mixed dal handvo recipe is made in a non-stick kadhai. Every Gujarati household has their own way You can enjoy mixed dal handvo as a side dish with your meal or can also pack it for your kids tiffin. Blend the dals, rice and whole wheat in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
One such popular snack is Mixed Dal Handvo which is a Gujarati dal cake recipe. This scrumptious recipe is sure to impress people of all age groups and will leave everyone in awe of your cooking skills. Mix dal handvo is a traditional Gujarati farsan, which is a nutritional meal in it's own right when serving it with chutney or. You can cook Mix Dal Handvo using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix Dal Handvo
- You need 1 Cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pigeon Peas Dal (Tuar dal).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chickpeas Dal.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Moong Dal (Green Gram Dals).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Urad Dal.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Masoor Dal.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Whole Wheat.
- You need 1 of Finely Grated Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Potato.
- It’s 4 tbsp of finely Grated Bottle Gourd.
- You need 4 tbsp of Crushed Fresh Green peas.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fenugreek Leaves Freshly Chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pickle Masala.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cooking Soda.
In this video we are going to prepare a Gujarati recipe mix dal handvo. Traditional Gujarati recipe so healthy and tasty. so please try this recipe and if you like please like share comment and subscribe. Handvo recipe – Gujarati handvo recipe – healthy mixed dal handvo. See more ideas about Khandvi recipe.
Mix Dal Handvo step by step
- Take all the Dals and soak them for 3-4 hours separately..
- Grind these Dals to be coarse..
- After Grinding all these Dals add 4 tbsp Curd and Salt per taste..
- Let it rest for 5-6 Hours..
- Now Grate all vegetables and add to the grains..
- Add Coriander,Fenugreek Leaves,Spinach,Turmeric powder,Red Chilli Powder,Pickle Masala,Salt per taste and Chilli,Garlic and Ginger Paste and mix everything and keep aside..
- Take Oil and heat it.Add Mustard Seeds,sesame Seeds,Hing and make A tadka.Add 1/2 tadka to the dal mixture and 1/2 tsp Cooking Soda and mix it..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C..
- Take a baking tray or Mould and grease it.Pour the batter into this..
- Add The remaining tadka on top of the Batter..
- After 5 minutes reduce the temperature to 150°C..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes and now it's ready..
Handvo Recipe Gujarati Handvo Recipe Healthy Mixed Dal Handvo. Handvo Recipe ગ જર ત હ ડવ સ વ ટક ન વ જ ટ બલ હ ડવ બન વવ ન ર ત Mix Vegetable HANDVO Recipe. Handvo (or Handwa) has been one of the most requested recipes and we just had to oblige. I have tried Handvo your way before and it turned out very delicious. All the time I used Basamati rice.