Mock Banana Bread • 2 Ways. I hope you enjoyed this video! Y'all, banana bread is one of my favorite comfort foods. And I don't think I'm alone on this one.
How do I bake a Mug Cake? This is a simple recipe with few ingredients, very easy to make, and beginner-friendly. It's one of the best ways to use overripe bananas. You can cook Mock Banana Bread • 2 Ways using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Banana Bread • 2 Ways
- You need of Preheat oven to 400°f. In 1 large bowl add…
- Prepare 4 of ripe plantains, mashed.
- You need 6 of omegs eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (organic non-alcoholic).
- You need 1 cup of avocado oil.
- It’s of Use electric mixer and blend well, next, add….
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of swearve sweatner or monk fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of each of cinnamon/nutmeg-or-2 tsp of Epicure Pumpkin Spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
In this video we show you how to make bBanana Nut Bread one way! We have complete instructions on our Website on how to make this wonderful bread two different ways using two types of flour! Get the full and complete recipes and directions here: ht… We love banana bread around here, and make it pretty often. Mostly because whenever we buy bananas, we don't eat them, and they turn brown, so I Banana Bread – can be made gluten free and vegan.
Mock Banana Bread • 2 Ways instructions
- Use mixer and blend until very well mixed, use spatula to scrape down the sides. Mix more..
- Spray 2 bread loaf tins (I use coconut cooking spray).
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into 1st tin (about half full).
- Add 4 Tbsp of organic dark cocoa powder to the batter left in the bowl. Use mixer and blend really well again..
- Pour 2nd half of batter into the 2nd tin..
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 35-40 min. Test with toothpick, may need additional 5 min. (I use a convection oven).
- Let cool in tins, flip onto cutting board and slice into 1/2 inch wide loaf slices. Store in airtight container in fridge..
The banana bread is small enough for two and if you only have two ripe bananas to use, it's perfect. I made the banana bread in a Philips Airfryer and it's fast, easy, and you don't need a mixer. It's soft, tender, moist, and we made quick work of it. It needs only regular pantry items, too. This Banana Bread with Chocolate Buttercream elevates banana bread in an unexpected, but seriously delicious way!