No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites.
You can cook No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raw honey or agave nectar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ground flaxseed.
- You need 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbs of brewer's yeast.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pure vanilla extract.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites instructions
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir with a broad wooden spoon until well blended. Place bowl in fridge uncovered for 1 hour..
- When chilled remove from fridge, scoop out 1 tbs dough, use your hands to roll into a ball. Repeat until all dough is used up. Should make about 20 balls..
- Store in an air tight container. Keep refrigerated. Will keep for 2 weeks… if they last that long. 😉 These also freeze well..
- Note: It will look like the mix doesn't want to come together at first, but don't worry it will and it should be very firm and tacky when fully blended..