Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. Oat Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Peanut Butter CookiesMennonite Girls Can Cook. Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal mixes crispy whole grain flakes and two crunchy granola clusters made with real Greek yogurt.
They were either dense little rocks or spread way too much. Thinly sliced peaches caramelize as they cook in these delicious, gluten-free, oat and yogurt pancakes. Oat and yogurt-based pancakes that are fluffy, gluten free and gently spiced. You can have Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- Prepare 100 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 90 gr of oat flakes.
- You need 40 gr of margarine.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Thinly sliced peaches caramelize against one side of the cakes once you flip them. Make sure you do not get the Coconut – Large unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut can be used. These peanut butter honey cookies are healthy, gluten-free and have the perfect texture. I find that I'm constantly on the hunt for new cookie flavors.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds step by step
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
Whether it's reinventing a classic chocolate chip cookie, or creating my own. These flour-free oat cookies sweetened with mashed bananas and honey are a quick and easy snack you can enjoy when on a clean-eating diet. If batter is too runny, add more oats. Optional additions or toppings: raisins, nuts, coconut flakes, peanut butter (can soften by microwaving first), or a drizzle of. Peach Pie Oatmeal Cookies. in Baking· Clean Eating· Cookies· Desserts· Fruit· Gluten Free· Low Fat· Vegetarian.