Oatmeal cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins.
An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. You can cook Oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 2 cups of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinammon.
- Prepare 1 of tbln sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flaxseeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chia.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! Oats are the star of this cookie, and rightly so. Featuring the nutty taste and nubbly texture of oats, these mildly spiced cookies are crunchy around the edges and invitingly soft in the center. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults.
Oatmeal cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, oats, baking soda, sugar, almonds, flax & chia..
- Add in egg, maple syrup & cooking oil..
- Mix everything together with spoon then by hand..
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to form pliable dough.
- Form the cookies & put in oven for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven..
Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies – Coachs Oats. Holidays meet the Coach's Oats Cookie! We made an easy adaptation to our original cookie recipe to make your baking more festive.