Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole. I have made another peanut butter oatmeal cookie from this sight which I thought was good until I tasted these. This peanut butter oatmeal recipe is packed with plant-based protein, is super flavorful and simple. It's great for meal prep, is vegan, and gluten-free too!
Less sugar than store-bought means you can enjoy this peanut butter oatmeal granola any time of day. For this version, I decided to roll with an oat and peanut butter combination… and the result tastes exactly like peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Transfer oatmeal into bowl and stir in peanut butter. You can have Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole
- You need 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- You need 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
Top with sliced banana and cinnamon. All Reviews for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Peanut butter is packed with mono and poly unsaturated fats, which regulate glucose levels, reduce heart disease risk, and support healthy hormone I do this too!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole step by step
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
A small banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter makes for some seriously delicious oatmeal. I'll usually throw the banana in partway. It's like a peanut butter cup and a brownie got together and made the best breakfast ever! It's gluten, dairy & refined sugar free and vegan-friendly! Old School Peanut Butter Cookies Hugsand Cookies xoxo.