Oven Baked Beef Back Ribs.
You can have Oven Baked Beef Back Ribs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Beef Back Ribs
- It’s of Slab of beef backed ribs.
- Prepare of Rosemary Garlic.
- You need of Smokehouse maple seasoning.
- You need of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
Oven Baked Beef Back Ribs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, mix dry rub, using 2 sheets of foil on the bottom,shiny side up, rub the meat down and place meat side down. Add 2 more sheets of foil on top and fold and crimp all edges..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hr 30 min.
- Remove from oven open foil cut them into about 2-3 ribs per person and place bone side down on broiler,add your BBQ sauce and broil about 5 mins. Flip over and add BBQ sauce to the other side and broil another 5 mins..
- Serve and enjoy.