Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes. My teenage daughter is in charge of dinner tonight. Let's see what she's cooking up. Turkey Burger Ingredients:Whole wheat hamburger bunSeasoned and baked.
A turkey burger is a fantastic alternative to the classic beef burger due to its lower fat content and its ability to take on any number of flavors. This recipe for oven turkey burgers is great for ensuring that your burgers stay juicy — and they are super easy to make! Plus, they are sure to satisfy all of your. You can cook Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes
- Prepare 250 grams of minced turkey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of rusk soaked in water.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 5 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried mint.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 large of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of tomato, grated.
Ground turkey is high in protein and low in fat, and provides all the taste you expect in a great burger. But the best part about this Oven Baked Turkey Zucchini Burgers Recipe is that these patties could be made with ground chicken. Serve the patties with your favorite sauce like ranch. Now they enjoy a little more spice to their meals.
Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes instructions
- Peel and cut the ootatoes in cubes. Add the chunks of potatoes in a large bowl filled with water..
- Add the minced turkey, 3 pinches of sea salt, 2 pinches of black pepper, all the oregano and dried mint, soaked rusk, the beaten egg , the grated tomato, minced garlic and vinegar in a bowl and mix well. Once you get an even mixture, you form large burgers..
- Place in an oven dish the chunks of potatoes with the rest of sea salt and black pepper and mix well. Drizzle them with the olive oil. Place the burgers on top of the potatoes. Bake for 45 minutes at 180oC..
I toasted hamburger buns in my toaster and I eased up a bit on the Sriracha sauce, but we melted a piece of Swiss cheese on each burger. Oven Hamburgers Oven Baked Burgers Beef Burgers Burger In Oven Turkey Burgers In Oven You can make Baked Burgers right inside your oven. Cook them on a baking sheet when it's Enjoy these crispy baked potato wedges straight out of the oven with your favorite burgers or sandwiches! Place the sweet potatoes on an unlined baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner!