Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia. Baked tilapia is a weeknight dinner dream. The fish, which has a very mild fish taste, is a great way to get those non-fish eaters to love it. It cooks quickly and takes on flavors well.
Jerk Salmon Recipe [Served With Broccoli & Herb Pasta ] Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. You can cook Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Grillmates roasted garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salmon or tilapia fillets.
- It’s 1 of Grillmates smokehouse rub.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- You need 2 of bottles Lawrys Szechuan sweet and sour bbq marinade.
Oven Baked BBQ Salmon (two ingredients!) · This Oven BBQ Salmon is baked in the oven under the broiler for perfectly flaky, tender salmon smothered in thick barbecue sauce. How To Grill Salmon to Perfection. This Baked Asian BBQ Salmon is an easy seafood dinner you can make at home! You can make this salmon recipe in the oven or on the grill!
Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia step by step
- rinse fish of choice in cool water and pat dry. if using salmon, remove skin.
- place fish in large plastic bowl and season with each seasoning listed. rub/massage seasonings in by hand.
- chop onion and dump over seasoned fish.
- pour 1 1/2 bottles of marinade over fish (save a little for later)…make sure its all covered. you may want to mix around by hand.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours.
- preheat oven to 420°F and line baking dish with foil.
- place fillets in foil covered pan side by side and bake for 10 mins.
- remove from oven and brush with the remaining marinade. return to oven for an additional 15 mins.
- serve and enjoy!.
- *fish can also be grilled*.
When this Baked Asian BBQ Salmon is done, we like to garnish it with scallions and sesame seeds to add some crunch. They both have roughly the same nutritional value. You cannot look at a single food at call it healthy or unhealthy. If you want to be healthy, consistently eat portion-controlled, nutritionally balanced meals and exercise. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it.