Philly cheese steak pizza. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Top with pepper mixture, beef, pepper rings and remaining provolone cheese.
I cooked the veggies a little bit. The sauce, the veggies, the steak. I'm so happy to hear it was enjoyed, Gergana!. You can have Philly cheese steak pizza using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak pizza
- Prepare 1 can of pillsburry pizza dough.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded white american cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, deseeded & sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of cube beef bullion, smashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of deli roast beef, sliced as thin as possible.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- It’s 1 of sliced mushrooms.
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. My family has always liked the Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from Domino's. I decided that it has a really simple concept, so I got to work one evening and decided to give it a try. Although I cut corners on the pizza dough, my family said that is was by far the best Pizza that they had ever had, hands down.
Philly cheese steak pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet pressing dough 1/2" up sides of pan..
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, pepper, shrooms & bullion cube in olive oil til very tender..
- Brush cooked crust with italian dressing.
- Break off pieces of roast beef and randomly place on crust..
- Top with white american.
- Add cooked veggies on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Place back in oven for another 7 minutes..
- Let cool, slice. Top with parmesan & red pepper flakes if you want..
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
Don't be afraid to try this recipe, you will love it. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza features a simple and easy no-knead crust that you will fall in love with. Baked in a cast iron skillet in a super hot oven, the crust is soft yet perfectly crisp on the bottom with tender, thinly sliced steak and gooey, melty cheese. A creamy and garlicky union, the Philly sauce unites the diverse ingredients of this pizza in a tasty creation. The Philly sauce also helps the cheese layers achieve an attractive golden color when baked.