Pineapple Upside down cake.
You can have Pineapple Upside down cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down cake
- It’s 1 of Cooking spray can.
- You need 3 of cups of cake flour.
- You need 1 of cup of butter 1/2 cup melted.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of whole butter milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 oz of (20oz.) Can pineapple slices (2Tlbs.).
- Prepare 1 oz of (10oz.)Jar of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1 can of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 of Frosting – 1/2 pound butter , softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 of Beat all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined for frosting.
Pineapple Upside down cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350° , spray 2 (9inch) pans , or round pan with cooking spray & coat with flour in a large bowl, beat 1 cup of butter at medium speed with mixer gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy, add the eggs one at a time ..
- Stir in vanilla then set aside , note make sure dry mix and wet mix are made separate first* In a small bowl add 3 cups of flour baking powder and salt . Stir to combine, add flour mix into the egg mixture alternate with buttermilk , beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- Divide brown sugar evenly into each pan , pour melted butter over the brown sugar into each pan.
- Pour equals amount of batter over the fruit until a toothpick comes up clean. Cook for about 40-45 min, let cool for 10 min.