Pizza bake with zucchini crust. While the zucchini crust is baking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and onion. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Zucchini Pizza Bake Haiku: "Don't hate my review!
Spread pizza sauce over crust then top with. Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe – low-calorie pizza, made with zucchini crust, topped with fresh tomatoes and cheese. Yes, absolutely, you can freeze this zucchini pizza crust once it is baked and before you add the toppings. You can have Pizza bake with zucchini crust using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza bake with zucchini crust
- It’s 4 c of shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 2 large zucchini).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 c of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 c of sliced black olives.
This makes it perfect for meal planning. Easy Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe is a great way to sneak some nutrition into homemade pizza night! No one can even tell that there's zucchini in the dough! I always cook and bake with pure sea salt!
Pizza bake with zucchini crust step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 15 minutes then squeeze out the moisture..
- Combine zucchini, eggs, parmesan, 1 c mozzarella and 1/2 c Monterey Jack, bread crumbs and garlic in a large bowl. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Heat until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce, salt & pepper (to taste) and Italian seasoning..
- Spoon meat mixture over baked zucchini crust. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Monterey Jack over top. Top with mushrooms and olives..
- Bake for 20 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
- All done!.
Plus, this zucchini pizza crust recipe calls for arrowroot starch (or tapioca flour) and a Paleo flour blend, which is a combination of healthy, nutrient-rich flours, like almond flour. And just like that, your zucchini pizza crust is finished. Now, add your favorite toppings and bake the pizza for another. This amazing zucchini pizza crust recipe uses almond flour to make a thin, healthy and delicious twist on a classic. The first test, I just made the zucchini fritters into the shape of a pizza and baked it.