Pork chops with apples and green beans. Drizzle green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve pork chops immediately, topped with apple mixture. This Pork Chops with Apples recipe is the epitome of Fall all in one skillet!
Serve the pork chops and beans together with a dollop of garlic butter melting on top. Canned or frozen green beans may not be quite as crunchy, but still taste great and deliver easy. Pork Chops, Apple sauce stuffing and green beans with Chef Janet Pt. You can have Pork chops with apples and green beans using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and green beans
- Prepare 9 of pork chops boneless.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of I can't believe its not butter spray optional.
- It’s of Ground sage.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Frozen whole green beans.
- It’s of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s 8 of fuji apples peeled cored and sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of real butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white suger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
Skillet Chicken Thighs with Green Beans and Mushrooms. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. In small bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pork chops and applesauce get an upgrade in this elegant dish featuring apples and baby spinach tossed in a spicy honey mustard sauce.
Pork chops with apples and green beans instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle on salt, sage, thyme pepper and garlic powder on both side of pork chops and spray with a little I can't believe its not butter after seasoning each side.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Put browned pork chops on baking sheet and add green beans on one side and sprinkle on garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, pepper and lightly drizzle a little olive oil on and spray with a few sprays of i can't believe its not butter then mix up..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet add and melt butter then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, white sugar and lemon juice and then add in apples and throughly coat apples. Cook on medium high heat stirring often and till apples are soft and sauce thickens about 20 to 25 minutes then stir in maple syrup and serve with baked pork chops and green beans.
All Reviews for Pork Chops, Apples, and Greens. This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall. Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Potatoes, and Green BeansSlender Kitchen. Balsamic Glazed Pork with Apples, Green Beans, and CarrotsSkinny Ms. Dijon mustard, dried rosemary, freshly ground black pepper, low.