Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy).
You can have Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy)
- You need 200 gms of Snake gourd(Pudalangai).
- Prepare 50 gms of Moong dal.
- Prepare 50 gms of grated coconut.
- Prepare 3 of red chilies.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of jeera, salt.
- You need 1 tsp of perungayam powder, urad dal, curry leaves.
Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) step by step
- First cut the vegetable into ring shaped pieces. Then add a cup of water and bake it..
- In a mixer grinder prepare a paste with red chilli, jeera, grated coconut, perungayam powder..
- Add this paste to boiling item. Then add the baked Moong dal.
- Allow to cook for 10 minutes. Then the Kootu is ready..
- In a pan add urad dal, jeera and curry leaves and fry with cooking oil. Add this mixture to Kootu..
- The dish is ready to taste..