Real Easy Pineapple Cake. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Pineapple Cake. This Super Easy Pineapple Cake is the work of just minutes, but the result is one of the moistest, tastiest cakes you'll ever make! Easiest Pineapple Cake A dense incredibly moist pineapple cake made in one bowl.
The BEST pineapple upside down cake recipe EVER! It has a caramel topping with pineapple rounds over a dense cake with almond flour. There are a couple of ways to make the caramel topping for this cake. You can have Real Easy Pineapple Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Real Easy Pineapple Cake
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 can of 20 oz. crushed pineapple (undrained) in its own juice – not syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1 of FROSTING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or one stick.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. cream cheese (softened).
This pineapple cake is easy to make with simple ingredients. Follow these steps and you'll have a dessert that everyone will love. The cake is super moist and has a tropical feel with the pineapple. The trick is putting the cream cheese icing on the cake while it is warm.
Real Easy Pineapple Cake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (until top is golden brown).
- FROSTING: Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy. Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with cream cheese frosting while still warm. Sprinkle with nuts..
What Makes This Pineapple Cake So Easy and So Delicious. Pineapple upside-down cake is a pineapple version of a popular cake where sugar and fruit are cooked in the bottom of a pan, then a silky cake batter is spread over the fruit, so once flipped over after it bakes, the fruit sits on top of the. This Practically Perfect Pineapple Cake is topped with a pineapple fluff frosting and is loaded with pineapple flavor! This cake is extra easy so you've got absolutely no excuse not to make it. It really would be perfect for Easter!