Roasted Red Potatoes. These are roasted potatoes at their best – plain and simple. Red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, and salt and pepper, and then roasted to perfection. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal.
Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE, Be sure to CLICK the BELL ICON to get my latest videos. Roasted Red Potatoes are by far the easiest and most delicious side to put on a dinner table: thyme, garlic, salt become magic in a hot oven. Roasted Red Potatoes with Artichokes & Fresh Herbs. You can cook Roasted Red Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes
- Prepare 6 cups of red potatoes.. Cut to bite size.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 3 of tlbs margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.. Diced Italian parsley to add after all cooking done.
Oven-roasted red potatoes are easy to make, and if you have the time, you can quickly add other ingredients to the mix too. Make these crispy roasted red potatoes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are ready in under an hour and perfect for meal prep!
Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Cut the potatoes and boil them with a touch of salt about 15 minutes and preheat oven to 375°.
- While they're cooking in a bowl mix all other ingredients.
- When potatoes are done drain them and put them in with ingredients bowl and gently mix them all together so potatoes are coated.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a baking pan and bake about 10 minutes or til they start to get the edges browned.
Roasted Red Potatoes comes with incredible guaranteed results. You get a great taste in a side dish to go with any meal including that special holiday spread. Just A Small Handful Of Ingredients To Make These Delicious Oven Roasted Red Potatoes. These Crispy, Seasoned Potatoes Will Add Flavor To Any Meal. Oven roasted red potatoes tossed on a sheet pan with olive oil, seasoned with herbs and spices, and baked until tender on the inside and golden on the outside are simple and easy to make!