Stuffed Nan smilies#StuffedDelights.
You can have Stuffed Nan smilies#StuffedDelights using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Nan smilies#StuffedDelights
- You need 1 tsp of fresh yeast,.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar,.
- You need about 75ml of lukewarm water.
- It’s 150 g of refined flour,.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted ghee or butter, plus extra to brush,.
- You need 1 of little vegetable oil, to grease.
- It’s 1 tsp of nigella (black onion),.
- Prepare of sesame or poppy seeds (optional).
- Prepare of stuffing of your choice (I made with boiled potatoes and cheese).
- It’s of boiled whole moong for eyes,corn kernels for teeth.
- You need of salad and vegetable of choice.
Stuffed Nan smilies#StuffedDelights instructions
- For stuffing –mashed boiled potatoes mixed with cheese and seasoning to taste.(combine together till smooth).
- To make Naan dough -Put the yeast, sugar and two tablespoons of warm water in a bowl and stir well. Leave until it begins to froth..
- Put the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Stir the yoghurt into the yeast mixture, then make a well in the middle of the flour and pour it in,and melted ghee also.
- Mix, then gradually stir in the water to make a soft, sticky mixture that is just firm enough to call a dough, but not at all dry..
- Tip out on a lightly floured surface and knead for about five minutes until smooth and a little less sticky, then put in a large, lightly oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover and leave in a dry place until doubled in size..
- Tip the dough back out on to the lightly floured surface and knock the air out. divide into small balls.Flatten one of the balls and or roll it into a flat circle, slightly thicker around the edge..
- Use a round cookie cutter and cut smiles sized rounds from half of the dough.Spread prepared stuffing in the centre of each round. Roll out the remaining dough and cut with smile cutter of same sized round in equal numbers..
- Keep smilies cutter rounds over stuffing and seal the edges with fork, thus give shapes of smilies to stuffed nans..
- Keep boiled whole moong in space of eyes and corn kernels for teeth.Grease the tray and arrange smilies on tray.Bake in pre-heated oven on 180 drgree c for 7-10 minutes or till brown..
- Serve immediately with salad and vegetable of choice..