Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts.
You can cook Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts
- Prepare 1 of Large Sweet Potato sliced into 1/4 rounds.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Raw Walnuts.
- You need 3/4 of Dried Cranberries.
Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts step by step
- Add ricotta, Italian seasoning, honey and sea salt to a small bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add the sweet potato slices to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and ground cinnamon over rounds. Use your hands to rub the oil and seasoning on both sides of the sweet potato rounds. Arrange rounds on a large baking sheet (or two if necessary). Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds, then bake for another 17 to 20 minutes, or until rounds are cooked through and crispy on the edges.
- Spread walnuts on a baking sheet. 10 minutes before the potato rounds are finished cooking, place the walnuts in the oven to roast..
- Remove sweet potato rounds and walnuts from the oven. Place walnuts on a cutting board and chop..
- Place oven on high broil setting and move the oven wrack second to the top shelf. Place a dollop of herbed ricotta on each sweet potato round and place in the oven for 2 minutes, just until ricotta is melty and warm..
- Add chopped walnuts and dried cranberries to the rounds. Drizzle with honey and serve!.