Sweet Smoked Ham.
You can have Sweet Smoked Ham using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Smoked Ham
- Prepare 1 of Smoked ham your choice of size, sliced about 1/4 inch thick. Ask you butcher to slice it for you and take bone out. Mine was almost 5 lbs..
- It’s 16 oz of Can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 10 oz of Jar of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Sweet Smoked Ham instructions
- Using a roaster with lid, layer ham slices in pan and cover with the pineapple and cherries with juice. Bake on 300 for about an hour..
- Cover ham slices with brown sugar..
- Cook for another 30 mins. Keeps ham under liquid to prevent drying. Enjoy!.
- This can also be done in a crockpot on high. It will take longer but results are the same. The longer it cooks this way, the better it is!.