You can have Taco Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Spaghetti
- Prepare 5 oz of Dried Spaghetti (broken).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 large of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 11 oz of Can of Whole Kernel Corn with Peppers (drained).
- You need 1 cup of Sliced Olives.
- You need 1 cup of Colby Jack or Cheddar (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Diced Green Chili Peppers (drained).
- It’s 1 of Shredded Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream (optional).
Taco Spaghetti instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is brown. Drain fat. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked pasta, corn, olives, half of the cheese, salsa, and green chili peppers..
- Transfer mixture to lightly greased 2-quart round casserole. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until melted..
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tortilla chips, tomatoes, and sour cream, if desired..