You can have Teriyaki Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon
- It’s 1 kg of salmon filet (with or without the skin).
- It’s 2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of finely graded fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 3 cup of white jasmin or basmati rice.
- It’s dash of sesame seeds, for serving (optional).
Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay salmon filets in a clear glass baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, maple syrup, vegetable oil and fresh ginger. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture on the salmon filets and top everything with the chopped green onions. Cover with aluminuim foil and put the baking dish in the oven..
- Cook covered for 25 minutes and then uncovered for another 5 minutes. In the mean time, cook rice according to the instructions on the box..
- Serve the salmon filets on a layer of white rice and top with sesame seeds..