The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake. This caramel apple dump cake is just like that, we layer everything together in a casserole dish and pop it into the oven. It couldn't be any easier After the first time I made this Caramel Apple Dump Cake, Jorge literally talked about it for two straight days. The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake.
This Caramel Apple Dump Cake may just be the perfect fall dessert. The results are similar to a cobbler. You really do just dump the four ingredients in and bake to make this easy dessert. You can have The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake
- It’s 2 (21 ounce) of cans apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1/2 (11 ounce) of bag caramel bits (found in the baking section).
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of box yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (2 sticks).
- It’s of vanilla ice cream for serving (optional).
As long as you distribute the. My caramel apple dump cake recipe is great for whipping up for unexpected guests, family gatherings, potlucks, summer BBQs and more. A cobbler has a streusel topping whereas a dump cake is mainly cake with pie filling. They get mixed up, because they both are a cake-like dessert that generally has.
The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish..
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling..
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can..
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!.
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk).
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg.
Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe Giveaway Pick Your Prize. Dumping ingredients into a pan doesn't seem like it would bake into something edible, let alone delicious…but, lucky for all of us, it does! Smooth it out as best as you can. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. This caramel apple dump cake is just that but instead of a cake pan, it's a crockpot!