Vickys Baked Teriyaki Chicken GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Baked Teriyaki Chicken GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Baked Teriyaki Chicken GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 120 grams of rice of choice to serve.
- It’s 4 of spring onions / scallions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 60 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce from my profile.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Vickys Sunflower Butter from my profile or smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 3/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of treacle/molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet thai chilli sauce.
Vickys Baked Teriyaki Chicken GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a rectangular dish.
- Coat both sides of each piece of chicken in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 6 – 8 hours.
- Remove from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking while you preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Put the chicken onto a lined baking tray and bake for 25 – 30 minutes until cooked through. Insert a knife into the thickest part of the breast and if the juices run clear it's done.
- While the chicken is baking put the rice on to cook as per package instructions and toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan or under the grill briefly until golden.
- Serve the chicken over the rice with some sliced spring onion and toasted sesame seeds sprinkled over the top.