Zucchini Parmesan Bake.
You can cook Zucchini Parmesan Bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Bake
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 4 cups of sliced zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Zucchini Parmesan Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Sauté zucchini in butter in skillet just until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well..
- In a large bowl, combine parmesan, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion powder, eggs, salt, & pepper. Add zucchini & toss lightly to mix. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish..
- In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs & the remaining butter. Sprinkle over zucchini mixture. Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes..