Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne. I had one of those moments in the kitchen this past week when I was making this chicken parmesan baked ziti. Granted, any baked pasta dish always brings me back to. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbly, and chicken breasts are no longer I used the entire jar of sauce because I served it over penne pasta.
The baked chicken covered in Parmesan and Panko was a hit for the whole family! It went especially well with a Caesar Salad and garlic bread. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! You can have Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne
- Prepare 350 grams of penne.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 jar of tomato-basilicum sauce.
- It’s 300 grams of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 grams of fresh basil, roughly chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or with a large salad to keep it on the lighter side. Baked Chicken: Family Favourites- Baked Chicken, Crispy Bacon bits, Courgette and Parmesan Cream. Baked Chicken Penne Alfredo Pasta Recipe.
Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and tomato sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated..
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 30×18 cm or 33×22 cm baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 200 gr of mozzarella cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 100 gr of mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just barely starts to turn gold. Remove and sprinkle immediately with the remaining Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve warm..
I brown the chicken pieces in just a touch of oil while the pasta is cooking. When the pasta finishes, I toss it with my favorite marinara (jarred is fine!) and a. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. Although chicken Alfredo has plenty of flavor on its own thanks to the sauce and Parmesan, try adding some crushed red pepper or black pepper for One-Pot Tortellini Alfredo.