Bacon Corn Fritters.
You can cook Bacon Corn Fritters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Corn Fritters
- It’s 1/2 Cup of milk whole.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 Cup of corn roasted kernels.
- It’s 2 of bacon , cooked , chopped fine Slice.
- Prepare 2 no of jalapeno chile seeds diced fine ,.
Bacon Corn Fritters instructions
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in one bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs and sugar..
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients in with the milk/egg mixture stirring constantly..
- Fold in bacon, corn, and chiles..
- Drop by heaping teaspoons into 350 degree oil…
- Fry till golden brown.