Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets. low sodium soy sauce, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salmon filets. Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar Grilled SalmonLet's Dish. We are huge salmon fans at my house, and this Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon is such a simple way to prepare fish, and my kids absolutely love it!
By roasting the salmon on a large sheet pan, you can add green beans (or your favorite Jump to the Brown Sugar Baked Salmon Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. What I love about this recipe is that everything needed for a. And this soy brown sugar salmon that is perfect for the summer grilling season is one of the best grilled salmon recipes ever. You can have Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets
- You need 2 of Skinless boneless pink salmon fillets.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey(I use raw organic honey).
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Lawry's Casero Total seasoning.
I distinctly remember the first time I ever had salmon cooked on the grill in foil. It was at a family reunion in southern Utah when I was in high school and it was the most. A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. Salmon fillets topped with chopped tomato and green onion, and baked in the oven to perfection for a deliciously quick and simple dinner for any occasion.
Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets instructions
- Thaw out salmon fillets, it usually only takes mine 3 minutes to fully thaw out. I buy the great value skinless boneless pink salmon fillets at Walmart for like $7 or so, they come individually wrapped..
- You need two pieces of aluminum foil, that will fully cover your salmon fillets..
- Place one piece of aluminum foil in a pan and place one salmon fillet on top of the foil, fold the sides straight up. Season salmon with total seasoning and lemon pepper. Repeat the process with other salmon fillet..
- Add about 5 squirts of soy sauce to a small bowl and microwave for about 1-2min. Take it out and add 1tsp butter, stir in the butter until melted, add brown sugar, until you get a perfect balance of soy sauce and the sweet taste of brown sugar, slightly more sweet tasting, than the soy sauce. Or to taste. Then add in the 1 tsp honey, stir until everything is well mixed together and dissolved into the sauce mixture. If you have to, you can heat it more, to dissolve the butter or sugar better..
- Pour sauce mixture over the pink salmon fillets. Make sure the sides of aluminum foil are folded straight up, so that the sauce doesn't spill out..
- Carefully fold down edges, covering up the salmon, do not press them down to much, or the sauce spills out..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, don't forget to preheat oven before hand, sometimes I forget to preheat and have to wait, until the oven preheats, before I can put it in. When the fat starts coming out of the salmon, you know it's done..
These salmon fillets are served with a toasted pecan and brown sugar glaze. It's a nice dish for a special occasion or weekend meal. Brush salmon with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the salmon skin side down on the grill. Coat the flesh of the salmon fillets with the brown sugar mixture.