Baked Camembert in sourdough.
You can have Baked Camembert in sourdough using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Camembert in sourdough
- You need 1 of sourdough loaf.
- It’s 1 of Camembert cheese.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need of Drizzle clear honey.
Baked Camembert in sourdough instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c Cut a circle in the top of the loaf to fit the cheese. Score the sides of the loaf diagonally taking care not to cut right through. Place cheese inside the loaf. Rip up the bread that you cut out into croutons and place around loaf.
- Mix the oil garlic and seasoning together. Prick all over the top of the cheese with the point of a knife and spread oil mixture all over the cheese and bread and croutons..
- Drizzle with honey and place rosemary on top bake for 25 – 30 minutes until cheese is golden and gooey. Rip and dip away!!.