Baked Fish (Indian Style).
You can cook Baked Fish (Indian Style) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Fish (Indian Style)
- Prepare 1 Kilogram of Fish Fillet.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Ginger Garlic – Paste.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Fenugreek Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Ginger (small piece).
- Prepare of 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil (Sunflower or Corn).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need ¼ of Water.
Baked Fish (Indian Style) step by step
- Marinate the fish (sliced as cubes) with ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, fenugreek powder, pepper powder, cornflour, tomato paste and lemon..
- Take oil in a skillet..
- Saute Onion (finely chopped), ginger (small piece-finely chopped), garlic (2 cloves-finely chopped) for 3-4 minutes. I used white onions here..
- Cut the bell pepper longitudinally. Should be cut thin and short..
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 deg C..
- Take a baking dish, add the sauteed ingredients, marinated fish and sliced bell paper..
- Add salt to the above and mix it well. Add 1/4 cup of water to the above mix..
- Bake the dish for 1 1/2 hours. Optional – After 45 minutes, just gently mix the dish so that it doesn't form a hard crust on top..