Baked seabass with asian sauce. Soft, flaky sea bass, drizzled in a sweet, spicy sauce and baked in the oven. Place the sea bass fillets, skin-side down, on a baking tray. Sprinkle on a little cornflour (cornstarch if you're in the US) and rub it into the fish gently.
Seabass a la Michele – Roasted Bass with Warm Potato Salad Recipe. Sea Bass with Parsley Cream Sauce The only Chilean Sea Bass recipe you'll ever need. You can have Baked seabass with asian sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked seabass with asian sauce
- Prepare 2 pieces of fresh seabass fillet.
- It’s 1 of lime or lemon.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- It’s 3 of chopped lemongrass.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of fish oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of red chillies.
- Prepare 2 pieces of banana leaves.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
Fish fillets are seared and served over sesame spinach, drizzled w a Vietnamese sauce. This Seared Chilean Sea Bass recipe is made with a filet served atop wilted sesame spinach and drizzled with a spicy, sour sweet Vietnamese inspired sauce. We're going to do it with Asian style greens. Romantic and for a special occasion.
Baked seabass with asian sauce instructions
- Blend lemongrass, chilli, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar, garlic and water into a paste.
- Add oil to a pan, and on low heat, saute the paste till fragrant.
- Season fillet with some salt and pepper.
- Put the fish fillet on banana leaf and spead a reasonable amount of the paste on the fish and wrap up tightly. Use toothpick if required..
- Cook in oven at 200 degrees celcius for 20 mins. After that, open wrapping and broil in oven for 15 mins or until brown. Ready to serve..
So we made this seabass in a salt crust which means all the flavours will stay inside. So I have a big bowl, some rock salt, we have a fish of erm one kilo. Categories: Steamer Asian Chinese Recipes Sauce Recipes Shallot Recipes Bass Fish Broccoli Beans and Legumes Fruit. Steamed Chilean Sea Bass with Chinese Broccoli, Asian Aromatics and Black Bean Sauce. Applewood Bacon Wrapped Chilean Seabass on Lentils du Puy.