Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini.
You can have Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini
- You need 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 packages of 1mozzarella cheese 1 mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of ground beef 4 16oz.
- You need 2 of 8 oz jar combination ragu 2 chopped up zucchini 1 green pepper 1 onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of season salt 1garlic clove 1/4 of italian seasoning n pepper to taste.
Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Large pot fill with water bring to boil cook noodles for ten mins on high drain n sit aside and n another large pot combine ur zucchini n ur ground beef ur Italian seasoning ur seasoned salt n let cook on the stove until ground beef is brown drain pour ur combination sauce place back on stove let simmer for 1/2 hour In ur pan r casserole dish spray with olive oil non-stick spray lay down ur noodles then ur spaghetti sauce ur cheddar cheese then 3 cups noodles ur spaghetti sauce then ur mozzarella cheese thn place n oven for 1/2 hour on 375°F.