Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat. Baked Zucchini Fries – Crispy Healthy Baked Zucchini Fries – HealthConsciousMeals. Low Fat Vegan No OIL Baked Zucchini Sticks. The kids love these healthy Baked Zucchini Sticks!
View full nutritional breakdown of Reduced-Fat Zucchini Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting calories by ingredient. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag; shake gently to combine. Dip zucchini sticks into eggs, then into breadcrumb mixture. You can have Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- It’s 1 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of Onion powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder, to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Reduced fat Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Mrs Dash original spice.
Transfer to a greased baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick spray. Zucchini are available year-round in grocery stores, but they're at their peak right now, when you can find them fresh, local and cheap. Zucchini are a multifunctional squash; you can fry them, saute them, use a vegetable peeler to turn zucchini into "pasta ribbons" or even munch on the raw squash. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim off ends of zucchini.
- At every half inch along the zucchini, slice most of the way through the zucchini, but dont cut all the way down.
- Dry the zucchini.
- Place the zucchini on a piece of foil large enough to wrap the zucchini.
- Apply the extra virgin olive oil to the zucchini.
- Apply the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Bake 25 minutes or until zucchini is soft when you poke it with a fork.
- Take zucchini out and apply parmesan cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. In medium bowl, combine flours, Splenda, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.