Beef and Veggie Bake.
You can cook Beef and Veggie Bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Veggie Bake
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cube of Beef Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs lean trimmed boneless chuck steak.
- It’s 1 tsp of All Purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour, white.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 of pickling onions, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots, diced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, any color, diced.
- Prepare 5 of small gold potatoes, evenly cut to desired bitesize.
- Prepare 1 can of Hunts Fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hunts Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped.
Beef and Veggie Bake step by step
- heat water, dissolve beef bouillon and set aside ..
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix beef with all purpose seasoning and garlic salt. Add flour and mix until evenly coated..
- Heat oil in oven safe pan. Fry beef until brown. Set aside. ..
- Add onions and garlic to pan, cook and stir until onions are translucent..
- Add remaining ingredients, broth and return beef to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Bake for 2 hours, or until potatoes are tender..