Bottle gourd koftas. Here is the recipe of Lauki Kofta (Bottle-gourd) for vegetarians. These kofta are not deep fried but pan fried in a kuzhi paniyaram pan and has a lip Here is a healthy, delicious and tasty Lauki Kofta Curry which you will absolutely love. How to makebottle gourd kofta curry?
For all recipes visit va. bottle gourd kofta curry. Bottle Gourd is known as 'Lauki or Dudhi' in Hindi and as 'Suraikai' in Tamil. It needs no further introduction as I have discussed in Lauki Sabji in microwave cooking. You can cook Bottle gourd koftas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd koftas
- It’s 6 inch of piece of bottle 1 take small quantity.
- Prepare 1 tbs of gram flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic (each chopped or paste).
- Prepare 8 of potato medium cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of tomatoes finely chopped or puree.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- It’s As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Lauki kofta is a popular dish in. Lauki Kofta Recipe, an easy kofta curry recipe with lauki or bottle gourd. Although lauki or bottle guard is quite easily available in Singapore, I'd never cooked with lauki (bottle gourd) before this. Koftas are basically meatballs that can be had as a starter or a snack, it is also cooked in a curry and is had as a main course.
Bottle gourd koftas instructions
- First lauki clean cut and chopped in chopper finely. Now squeeze the water from it and keep aside when u make the gravy add it. Now mix gram flour pinch of salt and turmeric and add pinch of baking soda it makes koftas soft..
- Now make ball from it and deep fry till golden brown and also fry potatoes also till golden brown.and keep aside..
- Now heat 2 tbs of same oil add cumin seeds when spluttering add onion till pinkish add ginger garlic saute for a minute add tomato and cook till mushy soft and leaves the oil add all dry masala and squeeze water from lauki add it add potaoes also, one cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on slow heat. Gravy consistency as u want..
- Now take a serving bowl add koftas and pour hot gravy on it and garnish with coriander leaves serve immediately or when u serve then add koftas only otherwise it will soggy. Enjoy with Parantha and roti nan very yummy and enjoy it..
Here is the recipe of Bottle-gourd koftha for vegetarians. koftas are not. In this Lauki Kofta Curry recipe, deep-fried koftas (round shaped deep fried spicy dumplings) made of grated bottle gourd, gram flour, rice flour and ginger-garlic paste are. Lauki Kofta-Lauke ke kofte-Bottle gourd Kofta. Bottle gourd or calabash is a delicately flavored, Cucurbita family vegetable. It is one of the chief culinary vegetables in many tropical and temperate regions around the world.