Cheesy Stuffed Baked Chicken. Fill the chicken with cheese and fold It.with the crunchy crust, this Guilty-Pleasures chicken recipe is so Easy, Juicy, & Delicious! Chicken strips baked with creamy soups, broth, stuffing and cheese. This is a delicious 'casserole' that is very filling.
Anyway, I now believe that this baked stuffed chicken breast recipe is magic. It's also easy and delicious and you're going to love it! Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno popper filling of diced jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon! You can have Cheesy Stuffed Baked Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Baked Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 6 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of oil, for frying.
- It’s 3 cups of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 piece of cheese slice.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of origano.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley.
What happens when you combine Baked Jalapeño Poppers with chicken?? Cheesy jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast stuffed. An epic baked stuffed chicken breast! Slathered in tasty Italian flavours, then stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and cheese, this chicken breast is juicy and oozing with flavour.
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Chicken step by step
- Wash the chicken and marnated to salt and pepper for 10-15 min..
- Cut a packet into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese..
- Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the packet..
- Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls..
- Being careful to keep the chicken from opening, dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess..
- Dip the floured chicken into the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly..
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides..
- Place ⅔ of the tomato sauce evenly on the bottom of a baking dish. Place the chicken on top..
- Top with the rest of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the basil,origano & parsley & the cheese slice on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes & Serve!.
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Video) – A Spicy Perspective. Low Carb (Keto) Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts – A simple baked stuffed chicken recipe with roasted red peppers, spinach, and fontina cheese! I really love stuffed chicken breast recipes. I think it's a terrific way to bake chicken breast without it ending up dry and boring. Just cut a pocket into the chicken, stuff in ham and cheese and bake.