Chicken and Broccoli Cassarole. Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes? Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish.
It's a one-pot style casserole that's' very low-carb and you can make ahead and cook the next day as needed! This creamy chicken and broccoli keto. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! You can cook Chicken and Broccoli Cassarole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Cassarole
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 4 large of baked chicken breasts.
- You need 5 cup of of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 head of of steamed broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of of sour cream.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! Chicken and broccoli casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish. It makes a great midweek meal as you can whip it up the night before, put it in the fridge. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
Chicken and Broccoli Cassarole instructions
- Combine Broccoli, rice, and Chicken (shredded) in a baking pan..
- Pour chicken stock over top. Then add sour cream and mix well..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cheese on top. Bake for a half hour at 350°..
Our very favorite casserole recipe is this Chicken and Rice Casserole and it's one of the most-requested meals from both the boys and Chris – they just can't get enough of it! This one-pan chicken-and-broccoli recipe comes out of the oven all browned, cheesy and bubbling like a casserole, but is really prepared more like a skillet meal on Transfer the pan to the oven. Shredded chicken breast and broccoli cooked with noodles in a light creamy sauce topped with toasted breadcrumbs. Place the casserole under the broiler a few minutes to get the crumbs crisp. How to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole – from scratch!