Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts – Baked & Pulled.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper – sliced.
- You need 1 of Onion – sliced.
- It’s of Purple Cabbage – thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Green Cabbage – thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Carrot – Julienned.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Head of Butter Lettuce.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Season Chicken with S&P and bake for 20 mins at 350. Once finished, let rest and then shred/pull with 2 forks to create shredded chicken.
- Heat oil in fry pan to med-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant, then add onions and peppers until cooked. (4 mins).
- Combine shredded chicken to peppers and onions and season with fajita spice..
- Place chicken mix on top a leaf of Butter Lettuce. Add dollop of guacamole, then top with shredded cabbages and julienned carrots..
- Garnish with Cilantro.