You can cook Cinnamon Chicken using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chicken
- Prepare 1 of halal chicken.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of cooking twine.
Cinnamon Chicken step by step
- Rinse the chicken inside and out and set aside. In a large bowl add the ingredients together and stir well creating a cream base. Once you've finished on that move onto the chicken and create pockets on the breast. Slash the legs and create pockets. Place the mixture inside all the open pockets and around the outer parr of the chicken, massaging the spices and flavours all over. Place the chicken into a container and seal it and let marinate for two hours. Place the chicken into a roaster and add water into the bottom. The optional part is to tie the chicken and then bake it. Bake at 350, for two hours max, use a meat thermometer to test the meat..