Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. These oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies call for ingredients you likely have in your pantry already. Here's what you'll need to make this oatmeal cookie recipe: All-purpose flour: Spoon and level the flour when measuring it, otherwise your cookies may turn out dry. Oatmeal cookies using dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, or you can use chocolate chips if you wish.
They're easy to make when a dessert craving strikes! [clickToTweet tweet="These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a tried and true recipe everyone will love!" quote. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries. You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Ask me if I want a cookie and I will always say yes. In fact, cookies are probably half of the reason Oats – This recipe calls for good old-fashioned oats, not quick-cooking oats. Chocolate – Feel free to add chocolate chips, chocolate chunks. Stir in the oats, cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly combined.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
As a result, these delicious cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies were born. The dough and finished cookies freeze well, and we've been enjoying them faster than I can make them. These cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies aren't too sweet either, so they're perfect for packing in. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff).